Thursday Workday

Given the latest forecast is still saying Rain, Thunder and Wind for Thursday, we’ve made the decision to cancel the workday tomorrow. Check back for details of Friday, it’s looking a little better, however we’ll put out a post on the blog tomorrow night confirming the details.

Unfortunately, this year’s weather has been a little unkind to our civil activities, however it’s nice to see it so wet and green.

At stage next Thursday is not looking much better, hopefully that’ll change, however if anyone is interested in moving their day to Tuesday next week, we can easily accommodate many extra hands as we insert sleeper plates, drill holes and stand spikes.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s