Today was spent installing the last of the sleeper plates and dogging everything up.
It’s come up looking smart and hopefully once we’ve installed the 10 or so concrete sleepers required to replace the failed timber and cleaned up all the jewellery it’ll look very smart. Tomorrow will hopefully also see a bit of jacking and tamping to remove a few dips, bringing this up to a very high standard.
We did and accurately measure of just how much we’ve re-railed, with the up leg having 299m of 94lb installed and the Down leg having 325m installed, not a bad effort given we were expecting bad weather (which hasn’t yet arrived)
Meeting just up the bike track from Muckleford station around 8.15am tomorrow.